M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 I.B.M.
 IBM trigger housing marking
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

U42
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2015 :  09:56:42 AM  Show Profile Send U42 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've got a good IBM trigger housing that is marked differently from what is normal. It is marked upside down "B-EB" with the dash looking like a horizontal 1. Is that significant or did someone in Poughkeepsie screw up?

rhineriver1
Advanced Member

Switzerland
271 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2015 :  10:18:41 AM  Show Profile Send rhineriver1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Pics would be useful. As I learned from the experts here, BE-B stands for IBM plant in Endicott. This plant made type IV trigger housings for IBM Poughkeepsie.
Go to Top of Page

BQ97
Advanced Member

477 Posts

Posted - 04/24/2015 :  4:25:29 PM  Show Profile Send BQ97 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by U42

I've got a good IBM trigger housing that is marked differently from what is normal. It is marked upside down "B-EB" with the dash looking like a horizontal 1. Is that significant or did someone in Poughkeepsie screw up?

Nope, that's the way some are marked.
Go to Top of Page

U42
Starting Member

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04/25/2015 :  8:58:08 PM  Show Profile Send U42 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks Brian. That's good to know.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2