M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Second Amendment Forum
 What Bill of Rights
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

threehundredthree
Starting Member

USA
6 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2015 :  12:08:07 PM  Show Profile Send threehundredthree a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just a thought and that is all.
I am 74 yrs old and what I say is true.
There was a time when I could take a bus downtown and buy a shotgun and get on a bus with it and ride home and nothing was said except I had to ride opposite the bus driver and the chamber had to be open or a double had to broken open.
All things I fought for and my Father on guadalcanal and Okinawa have slowly been taken away buy the liberal government. They have had years and years to do as little at a time. Like water eroding a rock,hardly noticeable.
They will be the first to stick a gun in your hands or your sons hands and say go get them in a conflict.
We are the ones that have done this to ourselves.We don't stick together in this country.
Gay rights people are only interested in those that promote gay rights and not gun rights and Vice versa and don't realize we are all entitled to rights what ever they may be and should help each other to achieve those sacred rights. Thats what they are"sacred". The NRA knows who the antigun rights people are when they run and should just say flat out don't vote for these people and we should listen.
If we all stick together it can be done and get these antigun people out for good.
sorry but I know what freedoms we had and what they have taken away. You have to stick together

RASelkirk

52 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2015 :  6:01:57 PM  Show Profile Send RASelkirk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
100% agreed! People are so wrapped up in their own "wants" they forget what it takes to be a nation. And we all know what happens when there is no nation!

Russ
Go to Top of Page

bonnie
Advanced Member

USA
171 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2015 :  08:07:06 AM  Show Profile Send bonnie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I agree also. I have to fight for my rights and freedoms as most of us here do. Because I do that, I cannot in good conscience turn around and deny someone else their rights and freedoms because I disagree and dislike what they do. I don't have to like it. I just have to let them live their life and they have to let me live mine. Something the government has small appreciation for.

Edited by - bonnie on 03/06/2015 08:09:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

Kilibreaux

USA
53 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2016 :  05:16:16 AM  Show Profile Send Kilibreaux a Private Message  Reply with Quote
In the face of increasing California antigun laws one tends to think "the end is near." However, MOST States impose no restrictions nor regulations beyond the Federal level which means the 2A is alive and well in MOST States!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2