M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Second Amendment Forum
 Protection. The Carbine way!
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

drill sergeant

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  09:09:40 AM  Show Profile Send drill sergeant a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thought that you would appreciate this.

We still have choices. Which do you prefer?

TiredRetired
Advanced Member

USA
150 Posts

Posted - 05/22/2009 :  8:07:18 PM  Show Profile Send TiredRetired a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, that reminds me, I promised to take my 13 year old daughter to the range.
Go to Top of Page

jimb16

USA
3156 Posts

Posted - 05/23/2009 :  7:34:18 PM  Show Profile Send jimb16 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think both. Someone needs to come clean up the mess afterwards.......

OGCA Lifer, 03 Cruffler
son of a 325th GIR Glider Rider
Go to Top of Page

RickOShea
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2009 :  8:25:00 PM  Show Profile Send RickOShea a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nov. 4, 2008 may not have been good for our 2A rights, but it's been good for my social life. I've taken a different lady to the public range the last three times i've been. (Before you ask, no, none were blood kin)

Need a PISTOL? A carbine isn't as good as a pistol. Need a SHOTGUN? A carbine isn't as good as a shotgun. Need a RIFLE? A carbine isn't as good as a rifle. Don't know what you need? Then you need a CARBINE.
Go to Top of Page

hagar
Starting Member

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2009 :  10:34:29 PM  Show Profile Send hagar a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think they missed the whole idea of the carbine when it came to the M-2 .It would have been a better sub machine gun than what were available then .It had greater velocity and range than the Thompson or the M3A1 Grease Gun plus lighter weight and the ability to carry more ammo at a reduced load weight .
Go to Top of Page

FollowingMortis
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 10/03/2011 :  8:00:57 PM  Show Profile Send FollowingMortis a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is an awesome picture!! Not only that, but she is wearing a hemp sweater!!
Go to Top of Page

hiller
Advanced Member

USA
197 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2011 :  10:34:47 PM  Show Profile Send hiller a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A good father would at least get her a high wood stock . It would go with the hemp sweater better.

HILLER..................
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2