M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Discussion
 Manuals & Diagrams
 PDF scan of TM9-1276 '47 from an Original
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LavaTech
Starting Member

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  5:05:56 PM  Show Profile Send LavaTech a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tecnical Manual that was on interlibrary loan. At the time it was my brother that urged me to scan & convert this document, but my recent order of an Inland CMP RG a few days ago has sort of altered my perspective. I personally feel that the quality of this conversion is hard to beat, but it wouldn't bother me at all if it were. Presented for your enjoyment and entertainment, (3.88 mb) TM9-1276_1947.PDF ----->You must be logged in to see this link.

I recalled that when I uploaded these to mediafire in April of last year I had direct file links (they don't do that anymore). I found the original CMP post, and here is a direct (still working as of today) link ----->You must be logged in to see this link.

I also found that it has taken on a life of it's own ---->You must be logged in to see this link., although the Guidebook for Marines Chapter 16 (Carbine) doesn't appear to have done so ---->You must be logged in to see this link.
Just a bit more food for thought.

I additionally just found out that mediafire appears to recycle web addresses ahead of the last 2 forward slashes (/blahblah/file.ext) - so here's a link to that last bit that shouldn't fade in 'n out. ---- You must be logged in to see this link.

Got Rounds?

Edited by - LavaTech on 04/12/2008 3:08:58 PM

WarBaby
Administrator

USA
1885 Posts

Posted - 04/11/2008 :  5:09:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit WarBaby's Homepage Send WarBaby a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LavaTech, thanks for the scan - and welcome to the forum!

WarBaby
Go to Top of Page

MrJitters
Veteran Member

USA
1933 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2008 :  09:51:33 AM  Show Profile Send MrJitters a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a very good and useful manual. Thanx.

MrJ

GCA & NRA Member
Type 03FFL C&R
Royal Order of the Bluenose
Vermont Republic

You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page