M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Second Amendment Forum
 HR5087
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shadycon
Veteran Member

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  07:57:55 AM  Show Profile Send shadycon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

M1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSMG's-R-MORE-FUN!!!!!
ENJOY LIFE & HAVE FUN!!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

COSteve

USA
96 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  09:51:50 AM  Show Profile Send COSteve a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bad Link. Here's one that works:

You must be logged in to see this link.

BTW, solid stock M1 Carbines are exempted but the 15rd mags aren't.

Steve

“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius

Edited by - COSteve on 03/05/2018 09:53:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
309 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  11:44:07 AM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
My brief glance at the bill looks like they are trying to outlaw virtually ALL semi auto rifles and pistols?

They appear to grandfather in all those already in private hands, BUT will require any sale to go through a licensed dealer?

And, of course, because all new sales will all be outlawed — am I correct in my suspicion that you really can't sell it to anyone?

They don't want to go for outright CONFISCATION (because of the expense, mostly, I'm sure), but long term they hope to get rid of them by attrition?

I'm unhappy to note that my two BOBBLE-HEAD reps, Kuster and Shea-Porter are among the sponsors of this absurdity. They WOULD NEVER EVER support improving school security, however. Candle-light vigils, sing Koombye-Ya, Michael Row the Boat Ashore, and they'll be there with BELLS ON!

BEYU

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benj. Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Tuna

3306 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  11:45:34 AM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little Gay Blade liberal who thinks he has a great future as a politician. This guy has no morals or scruples. He all but made the city of Providence RI bankrupt and then hid it from the man who took his place when he was Mayor. He is one who can never be trusted and will tow the Progressive Liberal Agenda to the ends of the earth.
Go to Top of Page

RASelkirk

52 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  4:49:33 PM  Show Profile Send RASelkirk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It'll never make the floor for debate.

Russ
Go to Top of Page

Eyospt
Greenhorn Member

USA
49 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2018 :  9:34:51 PM  Show Profile  Send Eyospt an AOL message Send Eyospt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I see M-1 Carbines and Garands are specifically excluded from the proposed BAN.................hmmmm?????????? PC??
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2