M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 I.B.M.
 IBM M1 CARBINE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

murbas
Greenhorn Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  9:12:23 PM  Show Profile Send murbas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I just picked up my 1943 era IBM carbine. haven't had it apart yet, but all the markings that are visible on the outside appear to be IBM correct. gun does not have any rebuild markings, and if someone non-military rebuilt it as a clone, it turned out beautifully!! This one is super clean to the point where i may not ever shoot it, but just drool near it!

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

hunterman1
Advanced Member

186 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  10:47:54 PM  Show Profile Send hunterman1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Congratulations! We'd all like to see some pictures.
Go to Top of Page

Tuna

3267 Posts

Posted - 01/06/2018 :  2:59:15 PM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yes sir, you owe the fine people here photos of your treasure. We all ah...drool a lot on pretty carbine pictures!!!!
Go to Top of Page

murbas
Greenhorn Member

USA
25 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2018 :  12:06:02 AM  Show Profile Send murbas a Private Message  Reply with Quote
if i had a way to post pics. without having to pay a service, i would, but the carbine tapped me of funds!
Go to Top of Page

Eyospt
Greenhorn Member

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 01/31/2018 :  3:54:08 PM  Show Profile  Send Eyospt an AOL message Send Eyospt a Private Message  Reply with Quote
murbas

It doesn't cost anything to set up an account for photos at You must be logged in to see this link. and then you can post them on forums.
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2