M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Second Amendment Forum
 Moment of Silence for California gun owners
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  3:49:14 PM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Let's have a solemn Moment of Silence for California gun owners.

Until now, I had missed the draconian new law that was passed and went into effect with the new year.

Californians will now have to go in person to a licensed firearms dealer to buy ammunition, or if they buy it online, it will have to be shipped to the licensed dealer.

I believe they will also need to go through a background check each time they buy ammo?

I hope all gun owners in California:

(1) stocked up on plenty of ammunition, and:

(2) are preparing to get the hell out of that state.

Soon, all that will be left in California will be snowflakes, illegal aliens and welfare rats.

Here's a link to a site where the new laws are discussed:

You must be logged in to see this link.

BEYU

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benj. Franklin

Edited by - BEYU on 01/05/2018 4:27:12 PM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

americanboy
Advanced Member

USA
341 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  4:16:40 PM  Show Profile Send americanboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm sure they will get it at discount prices....don't you think?

Go to Top of Page

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  4:30:14 PM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If gun dealers have any sense, they will give their customers a break on any cost for the background checks.

I wonder how many gang bangers and MS-13 members will follow the law?

BEYU

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benj. Franklin
Go to Top of Page

RASelkirk

52 Posts

Posted - 01/05/2018 :  4:54:28 PM  Show Profile Send RASelkirk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by BEYU

If gun dealers have any sense, they will give their customers a break on any cost for the background checks.

I wonder how many gang bangers and MS-13 members will follow the law?

Exactly the number that currently follows the law! The Libs aren't gonna do anything to upset their voting base...

Russ
Go to Top of Page

MrJitters
Veteran Member

USA
1923 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2018 :  4:14:52 PM  Show Profile Send MrJitters a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live one of the most liberal states in the union, Vermont, but we have among the fewest gun laws in the nation, fewer then many so called RED states.

Why, because we remain vigilant and over 3000 of us turned out for a rally at the State House to fight these liberal turds at every turn. This time around they are yapping about universal background checks. All this in a state that has one of the lowest gun related crime in the nation.

One of the Republican lawmakers came out and assured us it would not get out of committee this session. It will come back next year and so will we.

Moral of the story. Never let those bastards get the upper hand.

Resist Restore Rebuild
Vermont Republic
Go to Top of Page

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
298 Posts

Posted - 02/02/2018 :  9:51:41 PM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I live in neighboring New Hampshire. My grandfather was originally a crusty old Vermont farmer. He would not know the state today.

...and, by the way, with the massive influx of Massachusetts people into N.H., fleeing the taxes and the "in-your-face" over regulations in their home state, N.H. is now becoming Massachusetts North. The funny thing is, they get here, look around, say how nice it is and then start voting for the very kind of politics that they fled from.

BEYU

- Benj. Franklin

Edited by - BEYU on 02/03/2018 09:08:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

RASelkirk

52 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2018 :  9:31:35 PM  Show Profile Send RASelkirk a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:

...The funny thing is, they get here, look around, say how nice it is and then start voting for the very kind of politics that they fled from.

That's everywhere, I'm afraid TX will be blue in a few short years...

Russ
Go to Top of Page

COSteve

USA
92 Posts

Posted - 02/07/2018 :  1:09:54 PM  Show Profile Send COSteve a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RASelkirk
quote:
...The funny thing is, they get here, look around, say how nice it is and then start voting for the very kind of politics that they fled from.
That's everywhere, I'm afraid TX will be blue in a few short years...

Russ
Yep, Colorado was a red state when we moved here back in 1980, however, as more and more commiefornians came to get away from the oppression there they brought it with them and now we vote blue. Shame too as it's ruining the state the same way it did California of the 1950s as it slide into libitard city by the 1980s.

Steve

“Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.” - Confucius
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2