M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 New Member Introductions
 Hello, new forum member
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

m14life
Starting Member

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2017 :  4:23:26 PM  Show Profile Send m14life a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone, I have a Universal M1 which is giving me trouble, I'll post the issue and pix in the correct area. Thank you in advance for your guidance, Marcos

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

jimb16

USA
3149 Posts

Posted - 12/24/2017 :  6:29:02 PM  Show Profile Send jimb16 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Just so you know, its rare that a Universal doesn't have problems. So don't feel like you might have done something wrong.

OGCA Lifer,NRA Life member, son of a 325th GIR Glider Rider
Go to Top of Page

Satanta
Advanced Member

USA
177 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  04:10:23 AM  Show Profile Send Satanta a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome from AZ, and jimb16 is right. They can give you trouble. I have a Gen 2 and with a lot of this and that, runs like a dream. I shoot it all the time when I go to the range with my 1944 Inland. Just ran another 50 rounds through it last week. Zero problems. That was not so by far over a year ago.
Go to Top of Page

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
309 Posts

Posted - 12/25/2017 :  1:46:52 PM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by m14life

Hi everyone, I have a Universal M1 which is giving me trouble, I'll post the issue and pix in the correct area. Thank you in advance for your guidance, Marcos

You have come to the right place for answers.

This forum has lots of people very knowledgable about the M1 Carbine, and many other firearms as well.

...And we all love a good story.

BEYU

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benj. Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2