M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 Winchester
 Baffled by markings. I'm gonna figure this out.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Frnc4891
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/03/2017 :  8:18:04 PM  Show Profile Send Frnc4891 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Cory here from central Florida. Long time reader of this forum. Love the info.

A guy traded me an m1 a while back and he swears that his grandfather brought it back directly from Germany. Not sure if that is true but I am sure that I can't figure out what I have here. As far as I can tell it is all original Winchester and in really great shape. I'm thinking about taking it to the range and throwing some lead down range but I'd like to make sure that I'm not shooting a unicorn. I think I'm in the right place to post this. Any help is MUCH appreciated!!!

Ok typed everything and can't figure out how to post the pics.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Jackp

USA
868 Posts

Posted - 07/04/2017 :  08:35:40 AM  Show Profile Send Jackp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi and welcome to the forum from New Mexico!

What better way to celebrate the fourth of July than to punch holes in some paper with your new carbine. The way you post pictures on this forum is to first download them to an image hosting web site like Imgur or Photobucket. Then include the link in your post and we can go there and check them out. If you want your image to appear with your post then follow the instructions shown here:

You must be logged in to see this link.

JackP
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2016 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2