M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Discussion
 Ammunition & Reloading
 110gr Pulled Bullets
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

eo1bart
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2017 :  3:20:05 PM  Show Profile Send eo1bart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good deal on bullets from pulled down USGI surplus ammo

You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

americanboy
Advanced Member

USA
301 Posts

Posted - 05/25/2017 :  4:32:49 PM  Show Profile Send americanboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I've used a butt-load of their 9mm pulled projectiles and don't imagine there would be a thing wrong with their .308 either. They must have recently listed those, I generally keep an eye-out. Only thing is, you can get bulk from other places for the same price. I caught them when they just started business and was purchasing pulled 9mm for $69.99/1,000. When they got established....the prices went up. But....they're won't be a thing wrong with the projectiles, like tool marks or deformation from my experience.
Go to Top of Page

daboone

USA
61 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2017 :  08:40:46 AM  Show Profile Send daboone a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the heads up. Are there better 1k deals currently out there?
Go to Top of Page

americanboy
Advanced Member

USA
301 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2017 :  09:07:01 AM  Show Profile Send americanboy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The last bulk I purchased was Armscorp, but I don't recall the vendor. I do recall them running right at 10-cents, which is what these would cost/500 from the site co1bart posted. I have heard that some people have found variations in the Armscorp stuff, but mine have been okay. I think one benefit of these pulled projectiles is that they were originally loaded for some contract and tolerances were closely held. I've not found any stinkers in what I've been loading. Like I said earlier, they had some great prices going-out-the-gate, but they went up a bit to something less competitive.
Go to Top of Page

Tuna

3191 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2017 :  10:04:33 AM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Right now Powder Valley has PRVI 110 RNSP bullets for the carbine at $15.00 and change per hundred plus shipping. They may have a price break on a 1000 but you would need to read the info at the web site.

Graf and Sons has new Armscorp 110 FMJ for $107.91 per 1000 plus shipping.

Edited by - Tuna on 05/26/2017 10:11:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

eo1bart
Starting Member

3 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2017 :  10:11:27 AM  Show Profile Send eo1bart a Private Message  Reply with Quote
These are what I am currently using:
You must be logged in to see this link.

They are $126 per 1000, and I believe that they are Armscor. The pulled bullets from American Reloading in the previous link are $100 per 1000
What appealed to me about them besides the price, is that they are USGI pulled and I'm interested in loading some ammo to original spec.

I would have no problem buying more of the Armscor bullets either. They are a little short at .655" but have worked out well when loaded to 1.65 OAL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2