M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Discussion
 Identification & Photo Reference
 Stock Identification
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shiverbs
Starting Member

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2017 :  07:16:53 AM  Show Profile Send shiverbs a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As I stated in a previous post, I am new to the world of M1 Carbines. I purchased one from a friend and the rifle came with an extra folding stock. Based on the information I have found, the stock appears to be aftermarket. I cannot find any marking to further identify the stock. I could use help identifying the stock. Also, what is the value of the stock?

I attempted to attach a photograph, I am uncertain if it showed up.

Edited by - shiverbs on 02/20/2017 11:03:44 AM

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Tuna

3254 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2017 :  09:23:57 AM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After market M1A1 stocks sell new in the range of $150 up depending on where you buy it. They are not marked and they are all made in the same plant in Italy.
Go to Top of Page

Jackp
Veteran Member

USA
1047 Posts

Posted - 02/20/2017 :  4:00:50 PM  Show Profile Send Jackp a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's a Cadmus "Pantograph" Underfolder. Here's a link that tells a little about it's origins. I've seen them listed for $125-150.

You must be logged in to see this link.

JackP
Go to Top of Page

cali201

USA
713 Posts

Posted - 02/21/2017 :  07:18:54 AM  Show Profile Send cali201 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
also need to see the inside, looking down to see if it is for a GI action or a Universal as many were made for them.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2