M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 Saginaw SG
 $650.00 stock
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

shadycon
Veteran Member

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 12/11/2014 :  8:03:51 PM  Show Profile Send shadycon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What am I missing???
You must be logged in to see this link.

M1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSMG's-R-MORE-FUN!!!!!
ENJOY LIFE & HAVE FUN!!

rg1911

USA
546 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2014 :  10:34:43 AM  Show Profile Send rg1911 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive. $689 plus shipping. Note that both final bidders were relatively new and, I suspect, got caught up in the excitement.

My question is: where the heck are they when *I'm* selling something on fleabay?

Richard
Go to Top of Page

shadycon
Veteran Member

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2014 :  4:48:19 PM  Show Profile Send shadycon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I bet the seller is wondering what happened, if he gets paid!

M1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSMG's-R-MORE-FUN!!!!!
ENJOY LIFE & HAVE FUN!!
Go to Top of Page

Tuna

3322 Posts

Posted - 12/13/2014 :  12:23:25 PM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's not in the best shape and it may be for an S'G' and not S.G. The seller has another one that is for an S.G. as he states there are numbers in the sling well along with RSG. The one that sold is a type 2 stock and would be for the later part of S'G' production. But one thing is for sure it's well over priced. I'm sure it was a couple of people caught up in a bidding war. At most it should have been a $300 stock, top of the mark.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2