M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 Rock-Ola
 My first Rock-Ola
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

phillydude
Greenhorn Member

38 Posts

Posted - 05/26/2014 :  9:47:39 PM  Show Profile  Send phillydude an AOL message Send phillydude a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Posted on some other forums, but I wanted to share it here as well
You must be logged in to see this link.

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

Tuna

3282 Posts

Posted - 05/28/2014 :  9:57:17 PM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey just look at this. It's OLD!!!! It's got wear and it's an old type spring tube. It has one of those non adjustable rear sights and the stock is still an I cut high wood that could break anytime you know. It's a piece of junk.....I will give you top scrap dollar for it and before Jimb steps in here I will pay shipping too. So just send it to me and I will send you brand new freshly printed O'Bama bucks that you can use for your O'Bama care. Oh such a deal for you eh.
Go to Top of Page

shadycon
Veteran Member

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2014 :  07:24:54 AM  Show Profile Send shadycon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little off subject; do you print your O'Bama bucks in black and white or color?GK

M1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!

TSMG's-R-MORE-FUN!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Tuna

3282 Posts

Posted - 05/29/2014 :  10:09:14 AM  Show Profile Send Tuna a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Shady, You are BAD!!!!!!!!!Bad to the bone...
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2