M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Discussion
 Second Amendment Forum
 i'm ecstatic
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

WrathChild
Starting Member

USA
15 Posts

Posted - 04/18/2013 :  08:47:39 AM  Show Profile Send WrathChild a Private Message  Reply with Quote
latest attempt to restrict my freedoms, died
prices just need to drop now & i'll be set

"Don't ask what you can do for your country, ask what your country can do for you."
-Megadeth, not JFK

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

stickhauler

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  05:25:52 AM  Show Profile Send stickhauler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Latest attempt, that is the operative phrase in your comment. Please, DO NOT let down your guard, they aren't done, they will try again! When, we don't know, but I assure you, these people will not slow down until they are no longer in a position of power. And even then, they will still attempt to force their will on America.
Go to Top of Page

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
289 Posts

Posted - 04/21/2013 :  1:49:24 PM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Also, be aware that the president will shortly attempt through executive order what he could not accomplish by legislative action.

Stick, you are absolutely correct, these "true believers" alway come back. They count on the fact that the rest of us have normal lives, we have other responsibilities and interests to pursue. They are fanatics in the true sense of the word. They will never give up. NEITHER SHOULD WE!

BEYU

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benj. Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  New Poll New Poll
 Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2