M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 Commercial Carbines
 Auto-Ordnance Inspection with Observations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

BucketBack

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  8:39:09 PM  Show Profile Send BucketBack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All I know is I misplaced my safe key, so I'm using Elsie Pea & a AO Kahrbine for protection tonight

No worries

Keys were in a coat pocket. Elsie and Kahr are still good to go though.

Edited by - BucketBack on 02/29/2016 8:51:14 PM
Go to Top of Page

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

BucketBack

USA
74 Posts

Posted - 02/29/2016 :  8:40:52 PM  Show Profile Send BucketBack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And 3 spare mags
Go to Top of Page

kruizer
Greenhorn Member

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 03/24/2016 :  4:44:38 PM  Show Profile Send kruizer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
So, BucketBack, what is your point?

kruizer
Go to Top of Page

Captain O
Advanced Member

USA
346 Posts

Posted - 03/29/2016 :  11:29:57 PM  Show Profile Send Captain O a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Holy jumping up and down Martha! I just received a catalog from Kahr/AO. With their track record, I am tempted to line my wastebasket with it.

There has to be a better answer for the money.

"Faster than a speeding insult, more powerful than an ulterior motive, able to leap to conclusions in a single bound, its... Captain Obvious"!

"Living well is the best revenge". - George Herbert

"The Administration of Justice should be tempered by mercy, but mercy should never interfere with the true Administration of Justice". - Captain Obvious

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is final". - Wyatt Earp

"Spelling and grammar count". - Captain Obvious
Go to Top of Page

Captain O
Advanced Member

USA
346 Posts

Posted - 08/26/2016 :  3:42:24 PM  Show Profile Send Captain O a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I can "chew on my toenails" because I ordered an Auto Ordnance AOM 130. (Regardless of my reservations, I hope that it will be satisfactory).

Cross your fingers, (I know I'm keeping mine that way)!

"Faster than a speeding insult, more powerful than an ulterior motive, able to leap to conclusions in a single bound, its... Captain Obvious"!

"Living well is the best revenge". - George Herbert

"The Administration of Justice should be tempered by mercy, but mercy should never interfere with the true Administration of Justice". - Captain Obvious

"Fast is fine, but accuracy is final". - Wyatt Earp

"Spelling and grammar count". - Captain Obvious

Edited by - Captain O on 08/26/2016 3:43:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

kruizer
Greenhorn Member

USA
41 Posts

Posted - 11/13/2016 :  1:51:38 PM  Show Profile Send kruizer a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hopefully they have worked some of their issues and have a really good product.

kruizer
Go to Top of Page

shadycon
Veteran Member

USA
1379 Posts

Posted - 11/14/2016 :  06:53:13 AM  Show Profile Send shadycon a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Long wait for delivery!

M1's-R-FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
TSMG's-R-MORE-FUN!!!!!
ENJOY LIFE & HAVE FUN!!
Go to Top of Page

savagebrother
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  8:26:40 PM  Show Profile Send savagebrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I picked up one about a month ago on GunBroker, it's used but in excellent condition. I didn't shoot it until I got an ultimax scout scope mount.
Can't see the sights clear enough any more but put a nice LER 2-7X32 lit reticle scope and it's working great. Have some Tula, hornady, and buffalo bore ammo and I also have some carbide dies for it too.
Tula - about every 4th or 5th after about 10 shots would fail to totally eject, shot about 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" at 100 yards
Hornady critical defense - shot 15 rounds, a few would hang at the feed ramp, found this was due to the magazine, if I held forward on the back of it the jam never happened. Best was consistent 1-1/2" groups with this ammo!!!
Buffalo bore - ran out of light but I plan on getting to the range soon.
SB

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it

Edited by - jimb16 on 12/26/2017 1:35:41 PM
Go to Top of Page

savagebrother
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 12/04/2017 :  8:29:11 PM  Show Profile Send savagebrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow, I picked up one about a month ago on GunBroker, it's used but in excellent condition. I didn't shoot it until I got an ultimax scout scope mount.
Can't see the sights clear enough any more but put a nice LER 2-7X32 lit reticle scope and it's working great. Have some Tula, hornady, and buffalo bore ammo and I also have some carbide dies for it too.
Tula - about every 4th or 5th after about 10 shots would fail to totally eject, shot about 2-1/2" to 3-1/2" at 100 yards
Hornady critical defense - shot 15 rounds, a few would hang at the feed ramp, found this was due to the magazine, if I held forward on the back of it the jam never happened. Best was consistent 1-1/2" groups with this ammo!!!
Buffalo bore - ran out of light but I plan on getting to the range soon.
SB

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it

Edited by - jimb16 on 12/26/2017 1:34:13 PM
Go to Top of Page

jski

56 Posts

Posted - 12/26/2017 :  09:53:08 AM  Show Profile Send jski a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bought my wife an Auto Ordinance M1 Carbine back in 2014 and have been very pleased with it. I reload my own rounds and have had great success with 115 gr. GC hard cast bullets using about 15 gr. of H110.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2