M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Technical Discussion
 Manuals & Diagrams
 Good source for reproduction items
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

MilSurpLover
Starting Member

1 Posts

Posted - 03/16/2011 :  12:09:58 PM  Show Profile Send MilSurpLover a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if this link has been posted before, but they appear to have most of the manuals for the M1 carbine including some of the obscure ones plus things like color graphic training aids. Unfortunately its a "buy" site (no freebies). They also had links on the main site for other weapons (M1, M14, M1911, etc). Thought the community might be interested.

You must be logged in to see this link.

-MilSurpLover

Ivanrider
Starting Member

5 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2012 :  9:13:35 PM  Show Profile Send Ivanrider a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Even though this thread is a bit old I thought I would mention that the above website link has some cool stuff like M1 mouse pads & coffee cups, etc. Happy M1'ing
Go to Top of Page

trucksafe
Starting Member

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  08:18:54 AM  Show Profile Send trucksafe a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very helpful for this newby, Thanks
Go to Top of Page

jimb16

USA
3156 Posts

Posted - 09/22/2012 :  8:33:25 PM  Show Profile Send jimb16 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
CMP has a new book out that has all available production drawings.

OGCA Lifer, 03 Cruffler
son of a 325th GIR Glider Rider
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2