M1CarbineForum
M1CarbineForum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Contractor Specific Discussion
 Bavarian Carbines
 Jim Mock wins 1st place.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

J.R.M.2010
Advanced Member

USA
160 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2010 :  7:55:16 PM  Show Profile Send J.R.M.2010 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Jim Mock from the Bavarian carbine web site took 1st place at a Texas show in August. From his e-mail. Jim@BavarianM1Carbines.com

"The pictures behind the carbines are 36" x 24" posters mounted to foam board, each of different segments of the death strip between East and West. The graphics are actually signs, not posters.

There are a number of things I'm looking for, to make it more complete before I display it again and before it goes to the NRA Museum for a home. I need to get a page on my website with a request for assistance in locating them. I've added a 4th table.

The mounts to display the carbines are made from aluminum. Designed and made them as I didn't want the typical display and wanted the focus to be the carbines, not the beautiful wood they were setting on.

Jim"

J.R.M.
Carbine Club
GCA
Gun Owners of SC
M1 Collectors Club

Google AdSense

USA
Mountain View

BEYU
Advanced Member

USA
293 Posts

Posted - 10/07/2010 :  5:20:53 PM  Show Profile Send BEYU a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Impressive.

The First prize win is well deserved.

BEYU

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

- Benj. Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
M1CarbineForum © 2007-2017 M1CarbineForum Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2